Friday, March 11, 2016

Welcome our Newest Member 

"as my ball of yarn unwinds, so do I!"

By Jamie Lynne from JamieLynneWear.etsy.com


Thanks for the invite! I have been hesitant to join any Etsy groups since I opened my shop in 2014 and had no idea what I was doing. I have finally gotten it down to the point where I have no more worries and am really enjoying myself now! This looks like an awesome first group for me and I am really excited to be a part of it!

I am a wife, and a SAHM of two beautiful girls ages 3 and 5. I am an artist. I love to create beautiful things- I am the Jack-of-all trades when it comes to crafting! You name it and I have tried it and most likely done very well with it! No matter what craft I learn and practice, crocheting is the craft I enjoy above all others!

I was only 9 years old when my grandmother taught me how to crochet. Every time I crochet, I am comforted by thoughts of her. I love to binge-watch shows on Netflix while I crochet and as my ball of yarn unwinds, so do I! All the stresses of daily life are left there in the stitches lol!

Facebook :  Jamie-Lynne-Craft-Guru to see what the craft I am up to!

I also post a lot of my crafts on Pinterest :  JamieLynneK

Newest items in my shop:

No comments:

Post a Comment