Wednesday, June 8, 2016




Est. 2015
Knitted socks, slippers, hats, pillows, blankets, yarns
Dog lover gift, women socks with animal, anti skid socks,3D socks, house slippers, socks with dog, unique socks, blue socks
  • Welcome to Solviashop Store! I live in Vilnius, in the Lithuania. I have opened my little shop almost 8 months ago and I am enjoying it enormously! I love to be in touch with customers and working out especially for them.  Using natural yarns and self-made patterns are my most important principles and promises to my customers.

    Reasons for using natural fibers
    Natural fibers are good for you and good for the environment. Cotton, wool, silk are comfortable to wear. For my items I use mainly pure natural yarn or yarn with a small percentage of synthetics.
    Natural fibers ‘breathe’, keeping you comfortable in hot weather by absorbing perspiration and releasing it into the air.
    When wool absorbs moisture, it produces heat, so if you go from a warm room into a cold, damp night wearing a wool socks, the wool picks up water vapour from the air, keeping you warm. The reverse occurs when you go back into the warm room – the moisture in your jersey passes into the atmosphere, cooling you down. Tiny pores in the cuticle cells allow water vapour to pass through the wool fibre. This makes wool comfortable to wear in both warm and cool conditions.  
    A few featured items from my Etsy Shop:

No comments:

Post a Comment