Monday, June 6, 2016

Stefani Thompson Etsy Shop Owner of LarannsHook



Stefani Thompson Owner LarannsHook

Est. June 19, 2014

Handmade, one-of-a-kind, crocheted adventures

  • About
  • I love to create things, I can’t seem to stop. It improves my mood, gives me a chance to relax, and gives me the strength to deal with all of life’s stimuli and challenges.

I have many crafty skills I enjoy doing, but one of my favorites is Crochet. It is a forgiving and creative medium. I create every piece with love and care, creating each item individually and adapting the pattern as I go along. I usually do it while watching monster movies, when the yarn that I fell in love with at the yarn store tells me what it wants to be when it grows up. All yarn has special characteristics and must be treated individually.  Simple yarns usually want a more complicated stitch to accentuate their beauty.  Yet, complicated, variegated, or sequined yarn wants a more simple stitch pattern to show off their attributes to perfection.


Favorite materials
Yarnyarnand more yarnPaintBeadsMetaland Fabric

A few featured items from my Etsy Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment