Monday, August 1, 2016

MEET DIANEDCROCHET



DianeDCrochet

Diane DavisI crochet scarves, cowls, and shawls/wraps with an occasional afghan. I live in the rural town of Wolfeboro, New Hampshire, located on the southeast shores of Lake Winnipesaukee. It is also known as the Oldest Summer Resort in America. I live with my husband and a cat.

YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT WILL INSPIRE YOU....
I HAVE BEEN CROCHETING OFF AND ON FOR OVER 30 YEARS.

One day while in JoAnn's, I walked through the yarn section. There was a free leaflet for a fall granny-inspired afghan. I told myself if they had all the yarn colors called for, I would make the afghan. Well, they did. That started me looking for patterns and making scarves, cowls, and mesh bags.
I participated in some craft fairs last fall and will be doing them again this year. My daughter told me I should sell on Etsy so here I am.





www.Facebook.com/DianeDCrochet
www.Instagram/com/stitcher_di




Copyright © KnottyCrochetNewsBlog. All rights reserved. Terms of Use 
Content on KnottyCrochetNews.Blogspot.com is copyrighted and may not be reproduced without written permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment